Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My cup is empty...........

The practice of faith..
This is a hard subject today.
I love me some Beth Moore.
I always return to her when I need a moment to laugh or cry or just be reminded of God's glorious and wonderful love for me... for us..

It's a rough night. I'm tired of being the one to serve. The one to remind, to plan, to coordinate. I'm mentally tired and brain dead.

My cup is empty today in a bad way.

I sit here and watch youtube videos to laugh and release.
I listen to music that inspires me.
Slowly, I come back to myself and realize... ahhh... what a small burden I bear compared to Him..

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing when my cup is empty....veg out and laugh. It is so healing :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment was great. it made me smile on a night when not much else has. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete